Saturday, February 23, 2008

Too Cool...


I'm in Miami for work and on the way to the hotel from the airport, I noticed a slew of banners advertising a Food Network Wine and Food event going on in Miami. I was bummed because with everything we had to do, I figured there wouldn't be any time to check it out.

Well, wouldn't you know it, it's at the same hotel that the conference I'm working on is located. I walk in the lobby and spot Guy Fieri, of Diners, Drive-In's and Dives fame and on my way to the beach, I run into Paula Deen and I HAD to take a picture with her. She is just the cutest person and her personality on air is the same as off the air. I was too excited! Here I was bummed because I thought I wouldn't get to enjoy any of that event, but I got an even better experience than going to the actual event.

2 comments:

Melissa Ullmann said...

Oh my gosh........how exciting is that! I love the Food Network!
You look great, but we can't see that cute little bump of yours!
Hope all is well friend!

Melissa Ullmann said...

Hey girl......

Tag, you're it! See my blog for more details!