Friday, February 8, 2008

2008...



1936-2007



It was a rocky start to the new year with the unexpected passing of Chris' dad around the new year. He was an amazing person and he is definitely missed by all of us.

For those of you who don't know, we have something big coming in the summer of 2008............A BABY! I'm currently 4 months along and so far everything has been going well and God-willing will continue to go well. On March 10th we will find out what we are having (assuming the baby decides to cooperate), so if we find out I'll make sure to post it.

Chris and I want to thank all of you who had us in their prayers during that tough time and thank you for being there for us.

I'm going to try to keep this site updated regularly with upcoming baby news.

1 comment:

Melissa Ullmann said...

SO happy to see that you posted! I am sorry about the passing of Chris' father! I have had you in prayers!
Can't wait to hear what this little baby is! Now, we just need to see some bump pics!
Take care of yourself girl!
Hugs!