Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So much has changed...



since the last time I posted anything. Isa was beginning swim classes and she is growing up so quickly. I just dropped her off at school (can you believe it - SCHOOL!) It's only 3 half days a week, but that's huge to me and Chris. I can't sing the schools praises enough. The teachers and other staff are incredible and we are thrilled that her first experiences with school are positive ones.

Her second birthday is coming up in a few weeks. Last year was great - we had her baptism on the same day as her first birthday. We were so blessed to have friends and family there. Our house was packed and we loved every minute!! She had a big party with inflatables, cakes, and games. This year we are going to downsize it a bit - still with family present, but a small cookout should do the trick. I told Chris I probably won't do another party of that magnitude until she turns 15 or 16.

For those of you that are still reading this, my sincerest apologies for not posting more often.

No comments: