Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Time Flies....

Isabella has certainly has us on our toes! We have been having such a great time with her and we are just amazed at how she is already 7 months old. I was looking through pictures and videos and just shocked at how quickly the time has passed. Plans are already in the works for her 1 year birthday. CRAZY!

A quick recap - I've been bad about updating the blog. We had a wonderful Christmas with almost the entire family at our house. Isa had her fill of attention and love from everyone. She's been blessed to have all of the family taking care of her - Gram (Charlene), Abuela (Delma), Yaya, and Abuelo (Wayne). She loves her Daddy and Isa days where Chris gets to hang out with her all day.

I'll have my first work trip coming up and I'm dreading being away from her for 6 days. We shall see how I cope!

Here are some recent pics of the munchkin...



No comments: