Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Shower Time...


Me looking very pregnant...three months to go!


Yaya and I...


Lots and lots and lots of clothes for this little one...


On Saturday, a group of Charlene's friends and my sister-in-law Karen were so nice and decided to throw me a baby shower. All I can say is that with the amount of clothes that Isabella already has, Chris and I are going to have to change her 2 to 3 times a day!! Her Daddy is already building out her closet so she has enough room for her clothes and shoes (yes, she has A LOT of shoes already, including pink, black and red patent leather shoes, sneakers and sandals, possible nickname is Imelda).

It was a nice afternoon and I was amazed at how generous and thoughtful everyone was and even more overwhelmed by how excited everyone is about her arrival. We are certainly blessed!

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

2 comments:

Melissa Ullmann said...

You look absolutely adorable!!!
I love the name Isabella, too!
You are so lucky to have a great family to support you!

margie j said...

you. look. fabulous.

love you manita...

xx