Thursday, July 12, 2007

Giving this thing a whirl...

With family spread ALL over the place, I thought this would be a good way to let them know what's going on with us. I've just recently started posting my scrapbook work online, so I'm still hesitant about the online world, but hey why not!

Got pretty cool news today -- most in the scrapbook world know Elsie Flannigan for her unique work and photos. I sent her a couple of pics of our doggies that I thought she would get a kick out of and believe it or not...she sent back an e-mail. I thought that was great and amazingly down to earth of her. I've come to expect so little from people, I just have to trust people some more...


Here are Russell and Vaquita enjoying Russell's birthday cake from Three Dog Bakery . It's safe to say Vaquita LOVED IT.





No comments: